Comments and suggestions

2 posts in one month! What's going on!?

Just had some thoughts I wanted to share after getting some feedback on one of my chapters. First off Seeing a notification that someone left a comment on a chapter triggers a small anxiety attack. I'm fairly pessimistic by nature and so I assume the worse. I always have to mentally prepare myself for some reason. I don't want to ignore the comments, because you can't get better if you don't own up to your faults, but I always assume someone is going to just tell me I'm wasting my time. The internet can be pretty brutal and honest, but for the most part the comments I have seen have been good.

I know I mostly do this for myself, but I still hope readers get some enjoyment out of my work. With that said comments and feedback is rare, and that's not all that surprising given the nature of the content and just human nature as people will just not come back to things they don't like (I'm very guilty of this) without saying they don't like something. People tend to think saying they don't like something is more rude than just not showing up again. Maybe they need to add a thumbs down button so it's easier to get at least some feedback, but then people might stop contributing when they get hit with more negative than positive thumbs, but it also could help filter bad stories out more easily.

So to those that leave thumbs up and comments thanks! It does help and I will be spending some time over the next month going back over some of my stories and proof reading a little because someone was kind enough to give me some feedback about that particular aspect of my writing. I have a tendency to make changes and then not reread my story to see what that change impacts. I'm also just a crappy writer so my grammar and spelling is overlooked very frequently. It's not too bad when I write my stories in word first and paste them to the site, but that can only catch so much.

I also just wanted to close with a small update about donations. I have indeed added a donate button to the little sidebar on here. I want to make it very clear that although I do plan on updating my stories more frequently the donations will in no way guarantee updates. It's purely if you want to be nice to me. I will still be putting out content and it will still be free for as long as the website allows it. What stories I work on will still be determined by whatever I'm in the mood for.

I am willing to revisit this position if for whatever reason donations start rolling in, but I'm honestly not expecting much from this. Maybe it'll buy me a soda someday. I considered setting up a patreon account as I'm fairly confident I can meet at least one chapter a week.

Bonus sneak preview for Warcraft beginnings! This story has been becoming more fun to write for me since I played the game for 8 or 9 years. I like trying to tie in the game mechanics with the sex parts. This particular chain plays off of the idea of groups and dungeon runs allowing you to corrupt the paladin into a sort of dungeon boss or go another route where she joins other characters to take down other bosses.


This takes place after the paladin finds the priestess being kidnapped from her room.
Choice: Stop them!
She charges in and gets hit hard by the blast disarming her and knocking her out. She come to being fucked on the blimp by one of the goblins. The guard is fucking the priestess and another goblin is flying them. They finish with the women before they land and are dragged inside a large building surrounded by orcs. A orc warlock and several demons converge on the women. She can fight or just submit to her fate.
stop them/fight:
She is defeated and deemed not worth the effort and passed off to the horde encampment where she is treated as a sex slave. The sky turns black and dark and other women are brought to join her as slaves as the world falls to darkness.
stop them/submit them:
She and the priestess are fucked and corrupted by demonic energies giving way to demonic portals opening up. Demons lead a charge on the world as she and the priestess are corrupted further. She eventually joins them and is assigned to hold the village she had helped defend before as a key foothold. She abandons the mace and shield for a powerful greatsword with a chain. As she arrives and meets with the priestess she is informed a group of heroes are raiding the village and have already defeated one of her warriors. She can go out and meet them herself or send the priestess to deal with them.
stop them/submit/deal with them:
She meets the group of 5 in the center and they square off. They tell her to come back to the light and she spits. Their warrior charges insulting her previous strength and she easily knocks him back. There’s a female rogue, male mage, and a female priest backing him up. She has to choose who to focus on first.
stop them/submit/deal with them/priest:
She targets the priest pushing the others out of the way, but the priests shadow magic and continuous unmitigated damage from the others overwhelms her and she is defeated and the priestess follows shortly after. The group makes campe and secures the village and they take advantage of the women, punishing them for their crimes. The heroes push onward and more heroes and soldiers follow, each taking advantage of the women until the world is saved and they are moved to more permanent holdings.
stop them/submit/deal with them/damage dealers:
She attacks and disrupts the rogue and hunter, forcing the priest to burn mana to keep them alive. The warrior does his best to distract her, but she cleaves his armor and forces him to stand inside her corrupting magic making the priest work even harder. she kicks the warrior off and throws her sword at the hunter and pulls herself close to him with the chain and cleaves him. The priestess keeps him alive as the rogue comes in who also gets cleaved. The priest doesn’t have the mana left to heal both and she laughs at how the light abandons them. The warrior tries to protect the priest, but succumbs to her strength. The group falls before her.
They lock the heroes up and fuck them, slowly corrupting them. She is given permission to lead the newly fallen group to stormwind and raid it. She will have to make several choices that lead to her groups capture and subsequent punishment or defeating the King and Queen that leads to the fall of the world.
Hope you look forward to it! I plan on changing the fight a little. I mean why leave the priest and take on the group yourself? Maybe I'll turn it into a bigger raid so both of them are fighting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Patreon is live!