Indefinite hiatus

So I know I've been gone for a long time. I hop on the site on occasion to see how my stories are doing and look for new comments, but I haven't actually updated anything. For the record I still don't consider any of my stories abandoned. I have to be honest though. I don't see myself having the time or energy to update any of my stories for the foreseeable future. So while they aren't abandoned, there won't be any updates for a long time, potentially years.

Overall I'm doing good and healthy, just sleep deprived. We added a new member to the family last month so the last couple of months have been a complete whirlwind with a pregnant wife, a toddler with seemingly infinite energy, and the pandemic making hospital visits a nightmare all the while I'm still working as an essential employee.

Now that the baby is here I realize I don't have enough hours in the day to take care of a family, a house, pets, work, and myself. Something had to give and unfortunately for all of you my sex stories didn't make the cut. For the record my gaming time is pretty non existent now too :(. I still think about writing on occasion and will make notes for things I'd like to do, but taking the time to actually write a complete chapter is out of the question.

 I wanted you all to at least know I didn't get killed or give up on my writing. I'm just human with a finite amount of time in a day.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my stories and tossing likes my way. I look forward to life slowing down a little so I can pick up my hobbies again.

Until then stay safe!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Comments and suggestions

Patreon is live!