July update

Happy heat wave!

So I'm finding more time to type, but finding myself less motivated to do so because I'm exhausted when my free time finally pops up and it's hard to get turned on when I'm sweating half naked in my own home with the AC cranked.

So I would love to start posting more stories. I really enjoyed bringing one of my paths to a conclusion and would like to do that for a couple of others. However, this results in me losing motivation in writing out the choices for the alternatives.

I'm currently trying to expand the rounds portion with my latest round of chapters, one of which I have another conclusion that involves Kayla's family and knocking them all up ;)

Anyways I promised I would post some previews, so here's the direction I'm going in with the family that thought she was stealing.

First Kayla gets there and it’s just the dad, Eric, and his older brother. Kayla didn’t know he had a brother and it isn’t long before they question Eric on how he landed Kayla and the dad says they both fucked her with grandpa the other day. The brother calls her a slut asking if that’s why she came over and she tries to defend herself saying she just wanted to actually get to know them. The dad says she wasn’t wearing any underwear and she says that wasn’t really planned and the brother gropes her ass asking if he could have a round with her. She pushes his hand away and objects, but the dad interjects asking her what she thought would happen by coming there that night as he starts to caress her breasts. Kayla looks at Eric who admits he had a feeling, but he wanted to see her and be with her again anyways. The brother’s hands go back to Kayla’s ass and compliments his brother’s taste. Eric leans in and asks for Kayla to enjoy it as he kisses her and makes out with her. She relaxes with his touch and lets the men have her as they strip her and explore her. She is pushed down to suck on their cocks to get them hard. She is split roasted and eventually She mounts Eric with the brother taking her ass and the dad getting blown and all men fill her up.
They let her up and the dad offers dinner as he goes back into the kitchen. The brother follows leaving Kayla and Eric. Kayla is panting and Eric asks her what she thinks of his family. She replies big and horny as she pushes herself up and inspects the damage. He says she seems satisfied, and she replies with mixed feelings, saying she enjoys the attention and satisfaction, but isn’t a fan of being used so much. Eric nods and asks her to come and get some food to help her recover or let her take a hot shower or she can leave if she wants. She asks if he would really let her go and he starts to collect her clothes and hand them to her saying they aren’t holding her there, but promises a fun night if she sticks around.
This is how my notes look when I'm developing the story arcs. You could possibly get off on them, but I don't think they're worthy of posting as a place holder within my stories.

If she/you choose not to go home and spend the night the mom will become worried about her and will track her down the next day at Eric's house. She will get wrapped up in everything, somewhat forcibly, but doesn't really fight it as her marriage has been on shaky ground and she finds the experience very freeing. Choices expand to potentially include the older sister, Jen, and their young aunt Samantha. Because they are away from home for the entire weekend and not taking their pills eventually the 3 women end up getting impregnated by the Leelson men and changes both of their lives.

There's something about the idea of the 3 women in one family submitting to the men of the other family that is a bit of a turn on for me.

Anyways That's what I will be working on for the future. I will add a couple break points for potential future expansion as I always try to do, but there's a lot there to type out in appropriate detail to make them worth reading.

Hope you enjoyed the preview and I wouldn't mind some feedback!

Also a final note. I'm reconsidering adding a donation link. I don't think my stories are worthy of a donation, but some might disagree and I wouldn't mind the help. I do plan on posting more updates, but again donations will in no way guarantee it aside from making me feel really guilty about not doing, which I already do to be honest.

Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Comments and suggestions

Patreon is live!