So many choices!

So I've been wanting to write for a while, and I've added a couple of chapters, but I'm at a point where I have so many different branches I want to pursue that I don't know which one to go with. I honestly have this problem in my life in general. With too many choices I tend to not do anything until I can figure out the best way to go.

Part of me even wanted to start a new story, but I think that is just a really bad option at the moment since it would only add to my problems. The story I was considering involved thieves and police. I would of course stick to the same elements of non-consent from the female perspective. Essentially you pick either  female police officer or thief. As a thief you case places to steal from and potentially get caught either by the owners or the police and fucked as a punishment. The police officer would of course be answering calls and try to keep the thieves from getting the upper hand, or more likely, getting disarmed, overpowered, fucked, and blackmailed. I've been disappointed in not being able to find many videos along these lines. Typically anything involving the police involves an officer being the one handing out the fucking. I've found a couples of stories, but they are short so there seems to be a gap I wouldn't mind filling in for myself, but in an attempt to keep myself focused on my currently active stories I opted to post my idea on the forums in hopes someone else picks it up. Maybe I'll start the story if no one does and make it an actual public story. I've never dealt with that before and not sure how it works honestly.

I digress. Overall I need to focus on a specific story, but that's hard to do when my current fetish changes from day to day. There's also a 3rd story I'm working on that isn't adult at all that I work on when I'm not in the mood.

Anyways I will be posting some udpates to the retirement home segment with the mom. I had a user comment a while ago requesting I add an option to allow the mom to make a deal and get knocked up. Better late than never I suppose? I do try and comments like that will help me focus a little on what you all are interested in. So leave comments and help me focus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Comments and suggestions

Patreon is live!