Mostly back

I think I finally stabilized from the holidays. Holidays are usually pretty rough just trying to schedule time to meet with both sides of the family as well as extended family. This year was made worse by the fact that our family car decided to die literally the week before Christmas. Merry freaking Christmas to me!

Basically what was left of my savings after holiday shopping was completely drained so we could get a car that runs. Having pretty much nothing in my savings account gives me anxiety so I switched to panic mode and scrounged for money and things I could sell while switching my focus to projects that would actually net me some money/income. I can't even rely on getting my tax return quickly thanks to the stupid shutdown.

So I'm not abandoning my stories (obviously since I just posted some chapters), but updates will be more stretched out as I focus on trying to complete my actual novel that I can sell.

So anyways I sort of back in action, but updates will be about as spread out as they were before I started trying to complete story arcs.

Hope you all had a better Christmas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Comments and suggestions

Patreon is live!