The story element

So I've been doing a lot of writing recently across a couple of stories. After watching some recent trailers for the new Soul Caliber game and seeing the skimpy female warriors doing battle I was reminded of my warcraft story and how I hadn't added much to it. I have some big story arcs for that one, but I realized that it doesn't have nearly as much sex in it as some of my other ones. While it is of course easy to just have you lose every other chapter resulting in a rape scene, I feel that makes for a weak story with little buildup and therefore reduces the ability to enjoy the rape scenes when they happen

I feel like you not only need the typical choices such as where to go and what quests to take, but also the combat element where you have the ability to exit a fight victoriously, open up new chapter, possibilities, and new threats. Considering a losing in a story like this will easily result in being a permanent sex slave I feel like I need to have the option to win or lose every fight. I could be wrong of course. While I certainly have larger story arcs involving big raid bosses, it's possible you, the reader, have no interest in those scenes and just want to read about how she loses and is ravaged by murlocs. I plan on having those scenes as well, but for now I kind of want to flex my creative muscle a little and see if I can make you care a little more about my characters and thus enjoy them even more when they are eventually fucked.

Based on the lack of likes the warcraft story has gotten though I may just push it to the back and just focus on the incest and summer job stories. I know my last couple of chapters for the warcraft weren't great and I need to touch them up, there doesn't seem much interest for other readers as I have for strong female knights being defeated and reduced to sex objects. So I'll just update it when I'm in the mood, but mostly focus on the more popular stories I have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction

Comments and suggestions

Patreon is live!